Trouble Logging In?
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am trying to log into Office Depot Online and I get a message stating that my password is invalid. It worked before, why am I having problems now?
- If you are utilising "bookmarks or favourites" and you change your login name or password, the bookmark is no longer valid. You need to delete the current bookmark/favourite and create a new bookmark/favourite.
- Sometimes when I try to access certain pages, I get a message stating that the "Certificate Authority is Expired". Does this mean that I do not have permission to access these pages?
- No. Simply click the Continue button. The SSL session that secures your transaction with our site is not affected. You can avoid the message in the future by upgrading your browser.
- I have forgotten my login name and password. How can I find out what it is?
- Your Office Depot account manager or organisations Super User can provide you with login information. If your company has elected to assign Super User permissions to a user from your organisation's purchasing department, that individual can create a user profile and provide a login name and password for you.
Forgot Your Password?
To have your password emailed to you, click here.